NBA 2K21 came out a few weeks back and also like every brand-new game release, this set additionally suffered from some technical issues and bothersome bugs. NBA 2K21 prepares to correct these pests and issues with an update. Consequently, 2K is set to release the 1.02 update on the PS4 and Xbox One.
As expected, NBA 2K21 will instantly download and install and mount the update, and the download dimension will be between 4.5 GB and 6GB, relying on the console.
The most recent update is live and also it resolves a number of considerable discomfort factors for the NBA 2K community across capturing, the core gameplay, MyCareer, MyTEAM, and also a host of various other settings and functions. Below is a check out of all of the notes from Patch 1.02.
NBA 2K21 Update 1.02 Patch Notes
|General|| • New Pro Stick Aiming/Shot Timing selector. On your first boot, you will now have the option to choose between using the new Pro Stick Aiming mechanic or the traditional Shot Timing mechanic. Your settings file will be updated with the appropriate selection. As always, you can visit your settings at any time to update your shooting preference.|
• Fixed several hangs that could happen when entering and exiting various game modes during the same session, or when idling out at certain areas.
• Andrew Wiggins now appears with updated facial hair to more accurately represent his appearance.
|Gameplay||• Enabled the ability to use Pro Stick Shot Aiming with the Shot Meter setting turned off.|
• Ideal Shot Aiming point now determined by how slowly or quickly the Pro Stick is initially deflected when starting a shot. A slow flick will move the ideal aim point to the left, while a fast flick will move the ideal point to the right, giving players more consistency with Pro Stick shooting.
• Changed Ante Up to use competitive slider settings (more skill-based).
• When the Shot Feedback setting is set to "OFF," players and opponents will no longer see Excellent Release (green light) animations.
• Fixed unwanted fadeaway shots that were playing after immediately shooting out of certain dribble moves.
• Improved standing dunk reliability when using the Pro Stick.
• Disabled the double team indicator in an effort to clean up the on-screen UI based on community feedback.
• Added the ability to shoot driving floaters from further away from the basket.
• Moving Park dribble moves were remapped to "holds" on the Pro Stick, allowing continued use of Hard Stops with L2/LT after unlocking the Park Handles badge.
• Cleaned up some animation pops in the dribble move system.
• Fixed ball physics bugs when Shot Timing was set to Real Player %.
• Toned down the effectiveness of the Lead to Basket pass feature to prevent exploits.
|MyCAREER||• Fixed a Pro-Am 3v3 hang that was being reported by the community.|
• Fixed a hang that some users reported when entering/exiting the Cages.
• Addressed a case where some users reported the loss of control of their MyPLAYER during gameplay.
• Fixed an issue in MyCOURT where the player was unable to finish some mini-games with certain NBA players as AI.
• Fixed a hang that could happen at the start of a 3-on-3 game in MyCOURT.
• Fixed an issue where fan growth in Park games was not properly accumulating.
• Addressed an issue where custom shoes were sometimes not showing up properly on other players in the Beach.
• Fixed a hang that some users reported when transitioning between Beach instances.
• Users will now receive the correct scene after winning the College Championship.
|MyTEAM||• Fixed a hang that would occur if the user was tracking an expired Agenda.|
• Fixed an issue where the progress bar would fail to show progress on the Agenda Tracker.
• Fixed user interface issues when applying and upgrading badges to play cards.
|MyLEAGUE / MyGM||• 2K Share Content (Draft Classes/Players/Rosters) should now properly function when accessed.|
• Tuning improvements to Player Progression, based on community feedback. With our new "Boom or Bust" system, player progression/regression has been completely re-written for 2K21 to provide a level of dynamism such that players will follow different career arcs in different playthroughs.
• Addressed a MyLEAGUE item where the user would hang when selecting the Save As option after previously accessing the shared save list.
|More info|| • The target window for shot aiming depends on how quickly you move RS to start a shot. Slow flick = left, fast flick = right. So it's under your control now. You can also use shot aiming with the meter off for a small boost.|
• Park moves off the drive and is now mapped to RS holds, like the cross or behind back escapes when standing. Try flicking and releasing the RS for regular crosses/behind backs if you're accidentally getting park moves. LT/L2 will give you hard stops like you're used to.
• You can shoot driving floaters from further away from the hoop (similar to 2K20.) If you want the pull-ups you were getting pre-patch, center the left stick before hitting the shot button/Pro Stick.
• Nerf to fades is NOT in this patch but will be coming in patch 1.03, which is still in active development. Anklebreakers should work better today, but the full fix for them will also come in patch 1.03.
The Update 1.02 is now just surviving on Xbox One as well as PlayStation 4. COMPUTER, Stadia, and Nintendo Switch over variations of the update will certainly launch at a later date.
The full patch notes are discussed above. You can likewise go here to learn more NBA 2K21 information as well as updates. Most notably, NBA 2K21 MT is likewise offered here, all 2K21 MTs we market are all trusted, and also there's no automatic software program involved in the generating or supplying procedure. Every action has been checked hundreds of times to be safe and also protected, you won't obtain banned from NBA 2k21 mt buy.